Friday, January 7

Ring My Bell

Bell bottoms, flare fit, wide leg, whatever you want to call it, the trend is back! As many of you know I get huge inspiration from the 60's and 70's and designers are bringing it in full force this spring.

With the skinny jean trend running rampant it was no surprise to me the the pendulum would be swinging back the other way. In fashion, whatever trend is hot right now you can expect to see the exact opposite in a few seasons. It's how the industry keeps us buying, and in this case, for me it's working!

If you are not into the 70's ascetic, there are many ways to wear this style that stray from the hippie vibe. The sailor trend is also huge for spring, and you can rock it with a striped top and a wide leg trouser style jean.





For a more professional look, I'd go with a darker denim, a tucked in white tee, skinny belt and tailored black blazer.







No comments:

Post a Comment